Our Outreach History
St Michael and All Angels church outreach began with support of the troops in World War 1 and World War 2. Our parish has continued its outreach efforts through programs like the Out of the Cold lunch program, running from October – April each year, and the Beeton Cupboard food bank, which has been volunteer-run for 30+ years.
Our outreach team continues to look for ways to be of service to the community and provide outreach to those in need. If you would like to get involved in outreach work, please contact us.
Some Outreach Stats from 2020:
- Out of the Cold lunches provided: 1500+
- Bags of groceries provided at the Beeton Cupboard: 5000
- Pounds of fresh produce distributed from Second Harvest: 14, 070
- Prayer Shawls crafted and given out to community: 20+
- Volunteers making it all happen: 20+